Have some time to spare? Want to help make a difference in the lives of children all across Massachusetts?
We could use help with the following:
- Newsletter Writer - responsible for collecting success stories from and writing about local units
- Web Site Content Writer - to help write content to keep the website a living resource
- Massachusetts PTA Representative - represent Massachusetts PTA and parents to a variety of organizations as requested. Must represent PTA positions. There are many openings for representatives -- you can represent us to one organization or to several, depending on your interests and time.
- Local Unit Outreach - assist Extension Liaison in starting new local units
- Mentor - for experienced PTA leaders. Mentor a new PTA leader as they get started.
- Public Relations Specialist - utilize various forms of media to promote PTA throughout Massachusetts
- Diversity Outreach Coordinator - assist MA PTA President in promoting Diversity within MA PTA and local unit PTAs
We are always looking for volunteers to assist in developing programs promoting parent involvement, education and health initiatives. Please contact us and let us know how you would like to help.